BioStim is a bio stimulant source of energy for beneficial soil organisms.
- Stimulates early growth (soil temperature above 5°C)
- Increases the permeability of cell-membranes in the roots which increases nutrient uptake
- Promotes the development of chlorophyll, sugars and amino acids in the plant leading to better photosynthesis
- Stimulates plant growth by accelerating cell division and increasing the rate of development in root systems
- Enhances cationic exchange capacity in the soil
- Reduces leaching of water soluble inorganic fertilisers and retains it in the root zone (especially nitrates)
- Acts as a natural chelator and increases nutrient availability for plants.
- Improves the soil structure and the water holding capacity (aids colloids to combine)
- Improves the germination of seeds and enhances the development of radicals
- Decreases stress by drought and application of plant treatments
- Enhances the plant's natural resistance against diseases and pests
- Decreases high salt content in soils and thus the resulting toxicities